Happy Friday friends.
It’s 2:00am, as I’m writing this, and I am WIDE AWAKE. This almost never happens to me. Scratch that, I think this is a completely new experience for me. I’m feeling okay now, but I think I’ll need a nap at some point…
Anyway, I’m taking this extra time to type up my first Top 3 Friday! I’m linking up with Kate from The Domestikated Life, to share my favorite eats, highs and lows, and everything in between.
Top 3 Foods
1. This veggie burger. I’m actually sharing the recipe sometime next week! They’re freezable which is awesome for any busy students returning to school who need to access to quick, healthy food, i.e. me.
2. This bowl of oatmeal. If you haven’t figured this out about me yet, I love oatmeal bowls. There is so much room for creativity. Ahh I could eat oatmeal every. single. day.
3. This random veggie bowl. I ate it last night for dinner, but I can’t even remember what was in it…Ooops. It was yummy. I remember that much.
Top 3 Lows
1. Realizing that I actually have to go back to school in about three days and feeling some major anxiety about it. I’m having a lot of conflicting emotions. Summer life…I will miss you.
2. Not be able to sleep right now. I would like to sleep.
3. I didn’t get to see my farm family this week. I got too busy, so I just had to prioritize other things which is difficult. I love seeing them and working with them.
Top 3 Highs
1. I had a lovely run with the Padre yesterday. The weather was perfect, the pace the perfect, the conversation was perfect. Good, good run.
2. Finished all my summer work! It feels good to be freeeee and just have the last few days to soak up the last drops of summer.
3. I found a tomato horn worm. They’re actually no bueno and super destructive, but look how cute he is. It looks like he’s praying…”Dwear Lord, puwez don’t wet these people kill me. I’m just a wittle caterpillwer.”
Top 3 Screenshots
Top 3 Blog Posts (so hard to pick only three 🙂 )
The Aftermath of the Bonk via Eat Run Pavement
Eating Like an Athlete Not a Dieter via Katalyst Health
Your _____ Doesn’t Define You via Erin’s Inside Job
Alrighty. I’m going to try and get some rest. Hope you all have a fantastic Friday.
Bye loves ❤
So tell me…
Three highs and three lows from your week?
Do you ever wake up at random times and are unable to sleep?